Affiliated Groups: Meetings/Events, Exhibitors
Interested in bringing your message to 1,000+ attendees at the CRP convention? Please read below for deadlines and information on various ways to host an event, meeting, or get the word out about your organization.
Host a Meeting or Hospitality Event
Download the meeting and hospitality event request form and return by January 18, 2019. Time slots are available all day Friday and Saturday for meetings and receptions, including limited availability on Friday and Saturday night for large hospitality receptions. Please note that no event will be allowed to conflict with a general session or banquet.
Have an Exhibitor Table
Exhibitor tables are $500 for the weekend or $250 for CRP Chartered Volunteer Organizations. Exhibitors must return a completed exhibitor request form by January 18, 2019.
Place Materials in Attendee Convention Bags
The CRP has limited space to include information in attendee registration bags. The following organizations are eligible for complimentary inclusion (pending approval):
- Convention sponsors
- CRP Chartered Volunteer Organizations
- Organizations who have reserved meeting/reception space through the CRP during convention. NOTE: materials must be related to the event being held at convention.
- National Republican Party organizations such as the RNC, NRCC, and the NRSC.
To include your item in the convention bags, please do the following:
- Email a copy to the CRP Convention Team by Friday, February 15, 2019, for approval. All registration bag materials must be approved by the CRP. Any material deemed objectionable or contrary to the party’s bylaws or platform will not be approved.
- Please review the shipping policy and either ship or hand-deliver 1,200 copies of approved materials by 5:00 pm on Wednesday, February 20, 2019. The CRP will not arrange for or pay for the delivery of any fliers to the hotel. All organizations are responsible for their own printing and shipping costs. Any items received after the deadline are not guaranteed to be put in the registration bags.